Green Heywood-Wakefield Wicker phonograph on Ebay

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
Zenger
Victor I

Green Heywood-Wakefield Wicker phonograph on Ebay

Post by Zenger »

This is mine: https://www.ebay.com/itm/183791853987?s ... 1555.l2649

I haven't come across many Heywood-Wakefield wicker phonographs, and this is the only green one I've ever seen in person. (All the others have been white, and most of those were in very poor condition.) I found in many years ago in the attic of a splendid old camp on Mooselookmeguntic Lake, Maine. It cranks up and plays, though I never did get around to restoring it. Other than new turntable felt, I'm not sure it needs anything. Please note that the flash makes it look less green on the wicker, but in person it's a nice, deep forest green all over.

It's spring cleaning time and I need to clear space, so if someone can save me the Ebay and Paypal fees and pick it up soon, I'll cut the price. If you're interested, please contact me directly at thejpzenger@gmail.com rather than messaging me here. There are lots of details in the auction listing.

Thanks!
Attachments
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG
8.JPG
9.JPG
10.JPG
11.JPG

Zenger
Victor I

Re: Green Heywood-Wakefield Wicker phonograph on Ebay

Post by Zenger »

If someone wants to buy it directly, I'll be happy to offer a significant discount -- especially if they can pick it up soon! Again, please contact me directly at thejpzenger@gmail.com.