FOR SALE: Victrola X Spider Leg in OAK $700

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
Crank_it_up
Victor III

FOR SALE: Victrola X Spider Leg in OAK $700

Post by Crank_it_up »

I'm offering a very special Victor Victrola X known in the hobby as the "Spider Leg" X. The best part is that this one is finished in the highly desirable Golden Oak. It still retains its original Exhibition reproducer which has soft rubber gaskets and sounds great. The entire machine is structurally sound, no cracks anywhere and the legs are solid. The lower shelf is also solid. The patent sticker located inside of the back wall, is almost perfect. The finish on the machine looks to be original but is thin in spots. It appears that at some point someone cleaned it just a bit too much. It shows extremely well however. There are 2 repairs on the top of the lid in right/back corner as can be seen in the last picture. One of the repairs is done with a veneer patch (about 11:00 o'clock in last pic) the other simply filled with wood filler (about 3:00 o'clock in picture). I can deliver it to Union but I am hesitant to ship it any other way, just too delicate in my opinion. I will have it wrapped in moving blankets and ready to go. I am located in South Florida if anyone wants to pick up. It's also possible meeting up along the way between here and Union. I will be on I-75 to I-24 towards Nashville. Any questions please PM me. Thanks for looking. Joe
Attachments
IMG_0197.JPG
IMG_0196.JPG
IMG_0195.JPG
IMG_0200.JPG
IMG_0203.JPG
IMG_0201.JPG
IMG_0205.JPG
IMG_0230.JPG
Last edited by Crank_it_up on Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victrola X Spider Leg in OAK $900

Post by Crank_it_up »

I spoke with a friend that is coming to Union that can possibly help out with delivery on his way back to the west coast. PM me and I can put you in touch with him.
Also attaching a pic of the license paperwork on backside of the rear panel. Really crisp.
Price Drop to $900
thanks, Joe
Attachments
IMG_0207.JPG

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victrola X Spider Leg in OAK $850

Post by Crank_it_up »

Another dip in price. Now $850
Thanks, Joe

travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE: Victrola X Spider Leg in OAK $850

Post by travisgreyfox »

That sure is one pretty victrola. Good luck with the sale.

-Travis

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victrola X Spider Leg in OAK $800

Post by Crank_it_up »

Travis, thanks for the kind words. Price drop on this beauty to $800
Thanks, Joe

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victrola X Spider Leg in OAK $750

Post by Crank_it_up »

Yet another price cut. Now at $750. Remember that West coast transportation is possible. PM me for details. Thanks.
Joe

Crank_it_up
Victor III

Re: FOR SALE: Victrola X Spider Leg in OAK $700

Post by Crank_it_up »

NOW $700 Last chance to buy this delivered to Union since I am leaving for the show in a few days. I'm not bringing it unless it's sold.
Thanks, Joe