Adding Photos

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
Gramtastic
Victor III

Adding Photos

Post by Gramtastic »

Hi ,
Excuse me if this info is already here but I can't find it ! how do I attach a photo to appear in my post ? I have tried inserting a link between "img" and "img" but all I get is a link to the image, not the image itself.
Please advise !
Thanks
Andrew

Victor VI

Re: Adding Photos

Post by 52089 »

When posting a message or a reply, use the "Upload attachment" feature - scroll down past the box where you enter text. Click "Browse" to find the file on your computer, then click "Add the file".

Gramtastic
Victor III

Post by Gramtastic »

Many thanks - as easy as that !!

edisonplayer
Victor IV

Post by edisonplayer »

Hi,I e-mailed you a photo of my Yale Bluebird phono to put in small machines,show us what you got.Did you get it?edisonplayer

HisMastersVoice
Auxetophone

Post by HisMastersVoice »

Who did you email?

edisonplayer
Victor IV

Post by edisonplayer »

I e-mailed Curt the photo of the Yale Bluebird with a message to put in the "Small Machines-Show us What You Got" post.edisonplayer

HisMastersVoice
Auxetophone

Post by HisMastersVoice »

edisonplayer wrote:I e-mailed Curt the photo of the Yale Bluebird with a message to put in the "Small Machines-Show us What You Got" post.edisonplayer
Why not add them to the post yourself?

NEFaurora
Victor IV
Personal Text: "A Phonograph in every home..."

Post by NEFaurora »

Ye ask, Ye seek, and Ye shall find...

Pic order is as follows:

1. Earlier Edison Home and Standard Packing Slip
2. Edison Special "Amberol" Cylinder Packing Slip
3. Original Amberola 30 Packing Slip
4. Original Amberola 30 Packing Slip
5. Original Amberola 30 Packing Slip
6. Original Amberola 30 Packing Slip
7. H-19 DD Packing Slip
8. H-19 DD Packing Slip
9. C-19 DD Packing Slip
10. C-19 DD Packing Slip

:o)

Tony K.
Attachments
Edison Packing Slip - Pic 1.jpg
Edison Amberol Special Cylinder Packing Slip.jpg
Original Amberola 30 Packing Slip - 5.jpg
Original Amberola 30 Packing Slip - 4.jpg
Original Amberola 30 Packing Slip - 3.jpg
Original Amberola 30 Packing Slip - 1.jpg
Edison H-19 Packing Slip and ID Plate - Pic 2.jpg
Edison H-19 Packing Slip and ID Plate - Pic 1.jpg
Edsion C-19 Packing Sheet list found in machine.jpg
Edsion C-19 Packing Sheet list found in machine.jpg (105.72 KiB) Viewed 4334 times
Edison C19 DD Packing slip.jpg

NEFaurora
Victor IV
Personal Text: "A Phonograph in every home..."

Post by NEFaurora »

"When posting a message or a reply, use the "Upload attachment" feature - scroll down past the box where you enter text. Click "Browse" to find the file on your computer, then click "Add the file"."

This option stinks, and it posts the pics in the REVERSE order with no place for text. All the pics are bunched together. What is the HACK to add any size picture weblink?? I can't remember what the string was to add before the weblink to post. It was really a simple add. Anyone remember the string? They keep messing with the messaging editor and they should really leave well enough alone. This IMAGE size issue is back again and REALLY ANNOYING!!!!!

Tony K.

Victor VI

Post by 52089 »

NEFaurora wrote:"When posting a message or a reply, use the "Upload attachment" feature - scroll down past the box where you enter text. Click "Browse" to find the file on your computer, then click "Add the file"."

This option stinks, and it posts the pics in the REVERSE order with no place for text. All the pics are bunched together. What is the HACK to add any size picture weblink?? I can't remember what the string was to add before the weblink to post. It was really a simple add. Anyone remember the string? They keep messing with the messaging editor and they should really leave well enough alone. This IMAGE size issue is back again and REALLY ANNOYING!!!!!

Tony K.
Tony,

When you upload your pics, there is a section that says "add image inline" or something similar. Move your cursor to where you want to insert an image, then choose the image from the dropdown list. You can add captions to images using the "file comment" box shown with each attachment.

Cheers,
Kevin