Database Migration

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Database Migration

Post by MordEth »

LT580ZX wrote:I use your system all the time and never realized you could donate to it. So the discussions regarding the problem made me aware of that and I donated today. Thank you so much for all your dedication and hard work. You have one of the best systems going.
Thank you! Actually, we did not have the donation button until earlier this month, when someone encouraged me to add it.

Post-migration, things are looking a lot more stable. Right now, the tentative plan is that I am going to host a testing version phpBB (the forum software that powers this site) to modernize this theme (the website appearance) before updating the TMF.

I’ll keep you all posted.

Regards,

David
Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.

Curt A
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: Needle Tins are Addictive

Post by Curt A »

David,
Thanks for reactivating my account...
Curt
"The phonograph† is not of any commercial value."
Thomas Alva Edison - Comment to his assistant, Samuel Insull.

"No one needs a Victrola XX, a Perfected Graphophone Type G, or whatever you call those noisy things."
My Wife

krkey1
Victor I
Personal Text: Kris

Post by krkey1 »

He reactivated my account too.

I really appreciate it David.