Can't get back in to the Forum

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Can't get back in to the Forum

Post by Valecnik »

One of our members, PhonoCookie has been unable to log in for at least a couple months, in spite of repeated requests for help. Any suggestions on how to solve the problem?

PeterF
Victor IV

Re: Can't get back in to the Forum

Post by PeterF »

Create a new (temporary, or perhaps eventually permanent?) login and send the request from within the system?

Bleachbit
Victor Jr

Post by Bleachbit »

Since there is a correlation between ID and associated email, PhonoCookie will need to create another ID and associate it with an alternate email address. They will lose any relational history to the previous 88 posts associated to PhonoCookie.

There could be some response delay due to the pandemic and would suggest one more attempt to reach out to Mordeth to see if the problem can be resolved.

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

I sent Mordeth an email not so long ago and received an answer within a day or two.

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Post by MordEth »

I e-mailed PhonoCookie; if anyone wants to give them my phone number, I’ll give it to you via PM.

Regards,

David
Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.