Send private messages to more than one user...

Post any website technical issues, suggestions, or requests here
MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Send private messages to more than one user...

Post by MordEth »

There are two ways you can add additional users to a private message (or select to whom you are going to forward a private message).

The first is to pick from your friends list (and you can users as friends from their profile page):

Just click the add button next to a user’s name.

Otherwise, you can type a user name (or add a group if we ever start using groups—the spammer’s group is empty, but was made in case we had members whose posts should be moderated before going live):

Either type a name under ‘Usernames’ or click a group and use one of the Add buttons. BCC and To work just as they do with e-mail. If you are not sure of the member’s user name, you can use the [ Find a Member ] link.

You can also use the same method to select to whom to forward a private message.

Also, note that if you click the PM button under a post, it’ll automatically quote that post into a private message for you.

As always, if you have any questions, please let me know so that I can assist you.

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.