The long awaited list of Japan made Columbia gramophones

Discussions on Talking Machines of British or European Manufacture
anchorman
Victor II

Re: The long awaited list of Japan made Columbia gramophones

Post by anchorman »

There’s something wrong with the forum software, and it won’t display them past a certain date for anyone. A tragic loss.

I don’t think the forum owner is ever going to get around to fixing the problem :(

nostalgia
Victor IV
Personal Text: Keep winding up

Post by nostalgia »

Yes, it's a tragic loss, that the photos past a certain date seems to be lost. I have all the photos from the start of this thread on an old hard drive, but it would be an immense task to re upload the content....
Concerning the Goldring, I remember this name when scrolling Japanese gramophone websites in the past, where I collected the Columbia information and photos for this, and the index thread, containing both UK/US/Japan Columbia portables.
I believe this particular Japanese Goldring, have manufactured many different wind up portables during a certain period of time. I have not seen the HMV 102 "equivalent" before, but am adding a few more Gold Rings, for reference.
Attachments
x518437361.1.jpg
x518437361.1.jpg (80.25 KiB) Viewed 554 times
s579120292.1.jpg
m71822965409_6.jpg

cavaliersw
Victor Jr
Personal Text: SWC

Post by cavaliersw »

Hello everyone. I was wondering if i could get some help. I have aquired a Columbia Viva Tonal Model 600 and know nothing about it or it's value. It does work and needs just a little tlc.