G&T Monarch Stand: Molding Dimensions Needed Please

Discussions on Talking Machines of British or European Manufacture
JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

G&T Monarch Stand: Molding Dimensions Needed Please

Post by JerryVan »

My stand has the small raised mouldings missing, that would normally "frame" the base of the phonograph. Could someone kindly provide the dimensions of those moulding strips? The lengths are not needed, as the witness marks on my cabinet well define those dimensions. I need the width and height of the pieces. Also, it does not appear that the radiused top of the mouldings form a full, tangent radius. So, if the dimension of the radius were available, that would help as well.

A photo of the mouldings in question, as borrowed from the recent posting by "gramophone78"...
Capture.PNG

gramophone78
Victor VI

Re: G&T Monarch Stand: Molding Dimensions Needed Please

Post by gramophone78 »

JerryVan wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:21 am My stand has the small raised mouldings missing, that would normally "frame" the base of the phonograph. Could someone kindly provide the dimensions of those moulding strips? The lengths are not needed, as the witness marks on my cabinet well define those dimensions. I need the width and height of the pieces. Also, it does not appear that the radiused top of the mouldings form a full, tangent radius. So, if the dimension of the radius were available, that would help as well.

A photo of the mouldings in question, as borrowed from the recent posting by "gramophone78"...

Capture.PNG
Jerry, I will try and provide you with those measurement as soon as I can.

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Re: G&T Monarch Stand: Molding Dimensions Needed Please

Post by JerryVan »

gramophone78 wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 10:53 am
JerryVan wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:21 am My stand has the small raised mouldings missing, that would normally "frame" the base of the phonograph. Could someone kindly provide the dimensions of those moulding strips? The lengths are not needed, as the witness marks on my cabinet well define those dimensions. I need the width and height of the pieces. Also, it does not appear that the radiused top of the mouldings form a full, tangent radius. So, if the dimension of the radius were available, that would help as well.

Capture.PNG
Jerry, I will try and provide you with those measurement as soon as I can.
That will be most appreciated!