Ebay phone number

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
emerson
Victor III

Ebay phone number

Post by emerson »

Been on Ebay for over 25 years, have an issue and would like a breathing entity to resolve it----Probably will not get a "breather", but would like to try. Any possibilities?

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Re: Ebay phone number

Post by audiophile102 »

"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

emerson
Victor III

Re: Ebay phone number

Post by emerson »

It Happened, there are humans inside the Ebay bubble. After AI kept asking me more and more questions and telling me ---it is still learning and after I asked to talk to a human (with still no luck). My nerves were racked and I seriously thought of breaking the tie with them-----I then asked AI to put me in contact with a supervisor. The response, you will be called within this time frame. AND I was. A really nice woman resolved the issue and after taking the "How did we do" survey afterwards to see how she handled it-----I said Ebay needs to make it easier for people to call instead of trying to resolve it with computerized possibilities AND the woman that handled it ---GREAT.