Gold Orthophonic Reproducer in eBay-Sold

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
mattrx
Victor IV

Gold Orthophonic Reproducer in eBay-Sold

Post by mattrx »

I recently got a Credenza with an extra Gold Orthophonic reproducer. I had both the repro's rebuilt by Peter Wall. I was using one of the repros on my 8-12 but I have a repro with the appropriate finish for the 8-12. I decided to sell the gold one. It plays beautifully, but has a crack or two and some finish loss. Because it sounds so good and was rebuilt by Peter wall, I priced it at $99.99. If anyone needs it and wants it before a bid is placed, I'll sell it for $89.99 to any forum member that wants it. Once a bid is placed, I cannot withdraw the item from eBay. Just this week I got another gold repro back from Pete. If anyone needs another, let me know. It is in better cosmetic condition and plays well also.

The ebay auction is here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/181299723344?ss ... 1555.l2649

I do have 2 of these, and the one listed is not quite as nice as the second one. I plan to list the second one after the first one sells on eBay, but send me a pm if you want pics of either one. The second one would run $100 plus shipping (~$6 shipping). Both are pot metal, rebuilt and sound good.

Thanks,

Matt
Last edited by mattrx on Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cody K
Victor III

Re: Gold Orthophonic Reproducer in eBay

Post by Cody K »

PM sent.
"Gosh darn a Billiken anyhow."- Uncle Josh Weathersby

mattrx
Victor IV

Re: Gold Orthophonic Reproducer in eBay

Post by mattrx »

Cody,
Here are the pics of the one I have not yet listed.
Thanks,
Matt
Attachments
P1000029.jpg
P1000028.jpg
P1000027.jpg
P1000026.jpg