Colonial HMV 32 Horn Machine on Ebay!

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
phononut
Victor I
Personal Text: Music's Re-Creation is Mr. Edison's most sublime gift to mankind.

Colonial HMV 32 Horn Machine on Ebay!

Post by phononut »

Hi Friends,
Hope you are all doing well.

Due to some pressing financial reasons, sadly I am forced to part with much of my collection, including this HMV 32. I’m going to be very sad to see this one go. Huge shout out and sincere thanks to the great forum members that helped me complete this machine: Uncle Vanya & Ken Beech. You guys are great!

I have thrown this up on EBay for $2770 USD - $3890 CAD. (I am unsure of a fair price, or value. There’s a good chance i’m out to lunch on my price - so please feel free to make me an offer - out of fleabay is better of course)

A machine of this caliber requires a better restoration, I only did some basic service on it to enjoy a few records on it.

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Rare-Colonial-1 ... 4140784684

Thank you for your time!

Brad

SteveM
Victor II

Re: Colonial HMV 32 Horn Machine on Ebay!

Post by SteveM »

Gosh, I love it! Has it sold? It looks so similar (well, the horn wear, at least!) to my 31a, which also made it's way to me from Alberta!
“The cup of tea on arrival at a country house is a thing which, as a rule, I particularly enjoy. I like the crackling logs, the shaded lights, the scent of buttered toast, the general atmosphere of leisured cosiness.”

P. G. Wodehouse

Garret
Victor IV

Re: Colonial HMV 32 Horn Machine on Ebay!

Post by Garret »

SteveM wrote:Gosh, I love it! Has it sold? It looks so similar (well, the horn wear, at least!) to my 31a, which also made it's way to me from Alberta!

I think it is still available.