Antique Phonograph Auction this Weekend! - Your Comments

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
DonleyAuctions
Victor O

Antique Phonograph Auction this Weekend! - Your Comments

Post by DonleyAuctions »

In response to your comments:

No, we are not postponing the auction. It has been planned for a year. There are 5000 bidders online and 100's of Phone and Absentee Bids.

If you have questions about attending the auction, call Randy Donley direct at 815.790.9435. We will not address comments here.

Here is the Buyer Premium breakdown:

Online Bidding: 23% (includes 3% cc fee)
Phone Bidding: 18% (includes 3% cc fee)
Absentee Bidding: 18% (includes 3% cc fee)
Live Bidding: 18% (includes 3% cc fee)

As always, we offer a 3% DISCOUNT on all cash or check payments. Advance notice is needed for online bidders as cards are charged automatically.

If anyone knows us, we ALWAYS work with you regarding shipping. We will do our best to find you the least expensive route. We will also work with you to hold items for future pick ups. Due to Covid-19, we understand that this may take a little longer. We will waive storage fees when arrangement for pick up is made.

PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECT IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS! THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO GET ACCURATE INFORMATION FROM PEOPLE WHO DO NOT REPRESENT OUR COMPANY. THANK YOU!

Phone: 815.923.7000
Email: DonleyAuctions@outlook.com

LT580ZX
Victor Jr

Re: Antique Phonograph Auction this Weekend! - Your Comments

Post by LT580ZX »

HI, I was the bidder who was fortunate enough to win the the Columbia Grand Cylinder Desk with the sink and towel rack in the May Donley auction. I have wanted one of these for many years and figured this might be my only chance at one. Besides, we were redoing the bathroom and this already had a sink. My concern was how to get it back to Arizona during the COVID event, but I pulled trigger anyway.

What I wanted to do is give kudos to the Donley folks for exceeding all expectations in working with shippers to get it shipped at much less cost than I expected. Had I known it would have been this easy, I would pulled the trigger on a couple of other items which I rely regret not doing now.

Just wanted to pass on what a great job they did.

VanEpsFan1914
Victor VI
Personal Text: I've got both kinds of music--classical & rag-time.

Post by VanEpsFan1914 »

LT580ZX wrote:HI, I was the bidder who was fortunate enough to win the the Columbia Grand Cylinder Desk with the sink and towel rack in the May Donley auction. I have wanted one of these for many years and figured this might be my only chance at one. Besides, we were redoing the bathroom and this already had a sink. My concern was how to get it back to Arizona during the COVID event, but I pulled trigger anyway.

What I wanted to do is give kudos to the Donley folks for exceeding all expectations in working with shippers to get it shipped at much less cost than I expected. Had I known it would have been this easy, I would pulled the trigger on a couple of other items which I rely regret not doing now.

Just wanted to pass on what a great job they did.

I saw that one! Glad even the sink won't go to waste and good luck on your restoration. Thank you for being the gentleman & giving credit to the Donleys here; they had a tough row to hoe with Covid & phonograph auctioning and collectors upset at missing Union, but they did their job and it's a good reflection on the hobby as a whole

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

Always nice to see praise where praise is due!