Post links to auctions and classifieds here
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Victor VI
- Posts: 3941
- Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:21 pm
- Personal Text: An analogue relic trapped in a digital world.
- Location: The Somerset Levels, UK.
It is an HMV Quadrant brake, c.1915 onwards according to "His Master's Gramophone", where one is pictured on page 255.
They were used in the USA too.
- Victor IV
- Posts: 1856
- Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:51 am
- Personal Text: Keep'em well oiled
- Location: Madrid, Spain
Someone in this forum was enquiring about a missing brake that could be this one... He had a motorboard with holes for a brake like this one...