Puritan Ohio $20.

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Puritan Ohio $20.

Post by audiophile102 »

"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

epigramophone
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: An analogue relic trapped in a digital world.

Re: Puritan Ohio $20.

Post by epigramophone »

These machines always make me smile. Since they play to the carpet, perhaps I should buy one for the cat.

Granby
Victor II
Personal Text: The Granby Phonograph Historian

Post by Granby »

I just checked (Thursday, 12.10.20) and this listing is marked "pending".... I know some of these off brands aren't perfect, but it is concerning when they get all the way down to $20 on facebook and craigslist. I bought an off brand a few weeks ago that was destined for the "dump" according to the seller because they got "no replies"..... I guess it is a good thing many of us aren't in this for the money... :lol:

Sorry for the rant.... :D

colmike1
Victor III

Post by colmike1 »

Granby wrote:I just checked (Thursday, 12.10.20) and this listing is marked "pending".... I know some of these off brands aren't perfect, but it is concerning when they get all the way down to $20 on facebook and craigslist. I bought an off brand a few weeks ago that was destined for the "dump" according to the seller because they got "no replies"..... I guess it is a good thing many of us aren't in this for the money... :lol:

I totally agree with you, but on the other side, one can only have so many uprights. If it is not a higher end Victor or a bombay cased Sonora or Puritan, I can hardly give away upright machines.
Mike

Sorry for the rant.... :D