CLPGS Thomas Round Cylinders in Presentation Box

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
Wagnerian
Victor II

CLPGS Thomas Round Cylinders in Presentation Box

Post by Wagnerian »

In 2006 Thomas Round (1915-2016) was persuaded by his friend and follow CLPGS member, Miles Mallinson, to record two 2-minute cylinders of music hall songs.

The results were issued in a limited edition of 50 sets and this is the last one remaining unsold. When it is gone, there will be no more.

The recordings were supervised by Duncan Miller on The Vulcan Phonograph Cylinder Co. and were pressed in an indestructible resin compound. Also included in the set is a CD with digital recordings of the cylinders as well as complete versions of the two music hall songs. The CD also contains an interview with Thomas Round and out takes from the recording sessions.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLPGS-2-minu ... Sw-iFgLP~E

Many thanks

Tim W-W

Dulcetto
Victor II

Re: CLPGS Thomas Round Cylinders in Presentation Box

Post by Dulcetto »

Wagnerian wrote: Fri Mar 12, 2021 4:22 am In 2006 Thomas Round (1915-2016) was persuaded by his friend and follow CLPGS member, Miles Mallinson, to record two 2-minute cylinders of music hall songs.

The results were issued in a limited edition of 50 sets and this is the last one remaining unsold. When it is gone, there will be no more.

The recordings were supervised by Duncan Miller on The Vulcan Phonograph Cylinder Co. and were pressed in an indestructible resin compound. Also included in the set is a CD with digital recordings of the cylinders as well as complete versions of the two music hall songs. The CD also contains an interview with Thomas Round and out takes from the recording sessions.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CLPGS-2-minu ... Sw-iFgLP~E

Many thanks

Tim W-W
.... and if anyone should enquire and the last remaining set has been sold , I have a another set that can be purchased directly from myself. It came into my possession as part of a job lot of cylinders last year. As new condition .

Wagnerian
Victor II

Post by Wagnerian »

Thanks Dulcetto,

Should anyone enquire, I'll point them in your direction!

Regards

TW-W

Wagnerian
Victor II

Post by Wagnerian »

These have now all been sold, so should anyone still want a set, please see Dulcetto's message above.

Many thanks

Tim W-W