Free VE 10 50X Wisconsin

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Free VE 10 50X Wisconsin

Post by audiophile102 »

"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

colmike1
Victor III

Re: Free VE 10 50X Wisconsin

Post by colmike1 »

Wow! If I hadn't sworn off big machines I would be making the trek today. Friendly reminder: bring lots of help, it weighs a ton!

Dischoard
Victor II
Personal Text: Born in the wrong century...

Post by Dischoard »

I just sent a message, we'll see. It looks like a BIG project...

Pathe Logical
Victor II

Post by Pathe Logical »

A collector friend alerted me to this Facebook Marketplace post, and I jumped on this within minutes of it being up.

Good solid machine with some areas of dry finish and some other fairly minor cosmetic flaws, but no missing or loose veneer. Came with a complete set of proper albums, record loader, records, Victor oil bottle in wooden tube, Victor grease tube in box, Victor strobe, mouse-chewed owner's manual, and other paper items. Probably has typical pot metal issues, but I didn't check into those yet.

Free is good!
Attachments
PXL_20220721_205956543.jpg

colmike1
Victor III

Post by colmike1 »

I am glad it got into good hands. Looks like a heck of a machine. Mind you, in the picture, it does make the truck look a little on the small side :-)
Mike Wohl

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Post by audiophile102 »

Pathé Logical wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:33 pm A collector friend alerted me to this Facebook Marketplace post, and I jumped on this within minutes of it being up.

Good solid machine with some areas of dry finish and some other fairly minor cosmetic flaws, but no missing or loose veneer. Came with a complete set of proper albums, record loader, records, Victor oil bottle in wooden tube, Victor grease tube in box, Victor strobe, mouse-chewed owner's manual, and other paper items. Probably has typical pot metal issues, but I didn't check into those yet.

Free is good!
Please keep a restoration page with lots of pictures. Congratulations!
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."