Victrola VE-230

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Victrola VE-230

Post by travisgreyfox »

Didn't list in the Yankee Trader because most of us can't afford another victrola floor model due to space but if anybody is interested I will take some off the ebay list price.

20230112_183648.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/275623357891?m ... &media=SMS

Django
Victor IV

Re: Victrola VE-230

Post by Django »

Beautiful machine. They really aren’t all that wide and unlike most uprights, you can store things under them, (I keep three record cases, a baritone ukulele and a tiple under mine). You also get shelf space to lay out your records on each side of the turntable. In my opinion, one of Victors best machines.

Best of luck with the sale.

travisgreyfox
Victor IV

Re: Victrola VE-230

Post by travisgreyfox »

Thanks for the compliment, Django and I agree that it is one of victrola's best looking machines. I may very well keep it, but I listed it for sale for two reasons. Firstly, I rather it have a crank and not be the "VE" version. Secondly, I would like the money to put into another project (fixing up the radio component in my dad's Brunswick) It is kind of nice having an electric acoustic and electric credenza player though for those times you do not feel like cranking a whole lot. The only problem that arises with that is floor space!

-Travis