Edison Long Play Reproducer on eBay

Post links to auctions and classifieds here
outune
Victor IV

Re: Edison Long Play Reproducer on eBay

Post by outune »

Here is what I found on a Q&A Ebay forum- I added the bold and underline

"So, the new eBay International Shipping is rolling out. Many of you have probably received the notice.
I read the terms and conditions and found the following:
Program Rules. You will comply with the following rules for any EIS Items that you sell through the Program:

Upon eBay’s notice that the Buyer has paid for an item, you will promptly ship the EIS Item(s) to the US Shipping Hub address provided to you in accordance with your listing;
You will package all EIS Items appropriately, and in accordance with correct weight and dimensions limits.
Nothing greater than 44 lbs. for every country except CA where maximum allowable billable weight is 66 lbs.
Packages exceeding 84 inches in Length + Girth are NOT permitted
Packages must meet or exceed 7.25 inches in width and 10.25 inches in length"

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Re: Edison Long Play Reproducer on eBay

Post by JerryVan »

outune wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:51 pm Here is what I found on a Q&A Ebay forum- I added the bold and underline

"So, the new eBay International Shipping is rolling out. Many of you have probably received the notice.
I read the terms and conditions and found the following:
Program Rules. You will comply with the following rules for any EIS Items that you sell through the Program:

Upon eBay’s notice that the Buyer has paid for an item, you will promptly ship the EIS Item(s) to the US Shipping Hub address provided to you in accordance with your listing;
You will package all EIS Items appropriately, and in accordance with correct weight and dimensions limits.
Nothing greater than 44 lbs. for every country except CA where maximum allowable billable weight is 66 lbs.
Packages exceeding 84 inches in Length + Girth are NOT permitted
Packages must meet or exceed 7.25 inches in width and 10.25 inches in length"
Yes. A minor point, hardly worth mentioning... unless you want to use that service apparently. :roll: Oh well.