WANTED: Brunswick 3277 by Ben Selvin and His Orchestra - "Oh! If I Only Had You"/"That's Annabelle"

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
FredSugarHall_fan
Victor O
Personal Text: An enthusiastic collector of dance band 78rpm records from the 1920s and 1930s. I love Fred Hall!
Location: Head? In the clouds. The rest of me? The dance floor!!!

WANTED: Brunswick 3277 by Ben Selvin and His Orchestra - "Oh! If I Only Had You"/"That's Annabelle"

Post by FredSugarHall_fan »

Hello, folks,

You may have seen my post in the music forum, but I am looking to purchase a replacement for my heat-damaged copy of my favorite Ben Selvin side with a copy that does not have the same defect. I would prefer one in V+ condition (the grade mine was in) or better, but I am willing to go slightly lower if that is necessary.

Please PM or reply to this post if you might be able to help out.

Thank you very much for looking.

FredSugarHall_fan
Victor O
Personal Text: An enthusiastic collector of dance band 78rpm records from the 1920s and 1930s. I love Fred Hall!

Re: FOUND: Brunswick 3277 by Ben Selvin and His Orchestra - "Oh! If I Only Had You"/"That's Annabelle"

Found!!!

Inigo
Victor Monarch
Personal Text: Keep'em well oiled

Re: WANTED: Brunswick 3277 by Ben Selvin and His Orchestra - "Oh! If I Only Had You"/"That's Annabelle"

Post by Inigo »

A long chase... How good were Been Selvin's recordings, many of them are really nice.
Inigo

FredSugarHall_fan
Victor O

Re: WANTED: Brunswick 3277 by Ben Selvin and His Orchestra - "Oh! If I Only Had You"/"That's Annabelle"

Inigo wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 4:34 am A long chase... How good were Been Selvin's recordings, many of them are really nice.
Thanks! "That's Annabelle" was the first Ben Selvin song I remember really liking. And it's still my favorite! Beforehand, I'd avoided most of his music on the assumption that they all sounded like his acoustically recorded material... But now I am a huge Ben Selvin fan!