WANTED: "Let's Misbehave" Irving Aaronson Victor Scroll

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
Victor VI

WANTED: "Let's Misbehave" Irving Aaronson Victor Scroll

Post by 52089 »

Anybody have one for sale? I don't need a super clean copy. Please PM me with info if you can help.

Thanks in advance!

gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

Re: WANTED: "Let's Misbehave" Irving Aaronson Victor Scroll

Post by gramophone-georg »

52089 wrote:Anybody have one for sale? I don't need a super clean copy. Please PM me with info if you can help.

Thanks in advance!
Saw one on eBay. I'll look for it and PM you. And, just FYI, there's a Ben Bernie version of this with a Lambert and Hillpot vocal that is fantastic too.
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek

Victor VI

Post by 52089 »

gramophone-georg wrote:
52089 wrote:Anybody have one for sale? I don't need a super clean copy. Please PM me with info if you can help.

Thanks in advance!
Saw one on eBay. I'll look for it and PM you. And, just FYI, there's a Ben Bernie version of this with a Lambert and Hillpot vocal that is fantastic too.
The ones I saw on ebay recently were outrageously overpriced - $120 for what was generously described as "V"...

gramophone-georg
Victor VI

52089 wrote:
gramophone-georg wrote:

Thanks in advance!
The ones I saw on ebay recently were outrageously overpriced - $120 for what was generously described as "V"...
Well... that's the price of glory! LMAO. The one I saw was offered by one of my "frequent flyer" sellers on auction, but I am not seeing it now. If I recall it was E and starting bid of $9.99.

I'll keep my eyes open.

gramophone-georg
Victor VI

Ah... it was used in a Woody Allen movie- that's why it seems to suddenly be stupid money. Wonder if he used to sing it to Soon Yi... ugh, pass the mind bleach, pretty please...

SteveM
Victor II

Post by SteveM »

Killer record, both sides!

I went on a kick where I HAD to have all those Cole Porter songs from Midnight in Paris. It took awhile but I found them all without spending too much (except for the plane ticket to Paris for “You Got That Thing” :D). Don’t give up!
“The cup of tea on arrival at a country house is a thing which, as a rule, I particularly enjoy. I like the crackling logs, the shaded lights, the scent of buttered toast, the general atmosphere of leisured cosiness.”

P. G. Wodehouse