FOR SALE: A Few Interesting Edison Diamond Discs - Various

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
FellowCollector
Victor IV

FOR SALE: A Few Interesting Edison Diamond Discs - Various

Post by FellowCollector »

All of these Edison Diamond Discs are from my personal collection of many years. Most of these are in excellent condition. Please see each entry for details. PM with interest, Paypal Friends payment. USPS media mail shipping is extra at cost. I will try to post a few sample pictures of these as I get a chance.

Thanks,
Doug

51063 Laughing Record Henry’s Music Lesson -AND- Porters On A Pullman Train By Collins And Harlan Excellent+ $20

[SOLD] 51336 Wop Blues Slow Fox Trot By Georgia Melodians- AND I’m Worried Over You Fox Trot By Nathan Glantz and His Orchestra Excellent+ (rarely found) $40

51456 Traveling Blues An Indigo Wail Fox Trot -AND- All Alone With You In A Little Rendezvous Fox Trot By Pollas Clover Gardens Orchestra Vocal Chorus On Traveling Blues Side By Will Prevost Excellent (scarce) $35

51622 Brown Eyes Why Are You Blue Foxtrot -AND- Sweet Man Fox Trot By Golden Gate Orchestra Excellent- $25

51725 After I Say I’m Sorry What Can I Say Fox Trot -AND- Here Comes Melinda Fox Trot By Golden Gate Orchestra Excellent $40

51797 Wondering Why Fox Trot By BA Rolfe And His Orchestra -AND- To Be With You Fox Trot By Golden Gate Orchestra Excellent $30

[SOLD] 51962 Pardon The Glove Fast And Hot Fox Trot By Don Voorhees And His Girl Carols Vanities Orchestra -AND- The Cat A Spooky Novelty Fox Trot By Phil Napoleon And His Orchestra !!! Very Rare And Wonderful Both Sides Excellent+ $75

51975 Crazy Words Crazy Tune Voh-Doh-Dee-Oh Fox Trot By Golden Gate Orchestra With Vocal Chorus (This Side Is Absolutely Wonderful) -AND- A Lane In Spain Fox Trot By Hotel Commodore Dance Orchestra Excellent $75

52108 You’ll Do It Some Day So Why Not Now Fox Trot By Yale Collegians With Vocal Trio (RACY SIDE!!) -AND- Barbara Fox Trot By Dave Kaplan With His Happiness Orchestra Vocal Corps By Billy Jones Excellent $75

52144 The Whole World Is Waiting For Dreams To Come True -AND- Where The Coosa River Flows By Vernon Dalhart Excellent $30

52196 Waiting For A Lucky Break -AND- I Haven’t Got A Thing To Wear By The Radio Chef And His Boyfriend Sam Excellent $30

52203 Lovely Little Silhouette Fox Trot By Duke Yellman And His Orchestra Vocal By Theo Alban -AND- There’s Somebody New Fox Trot By Duke Yellman And And His Orchestra Excellent - $40

52214 Danger Look Out For That Gal Fox Trot By Oreste And His Queensland Orchestra -AND- Lovely Lady Fox Trot By Oreste and his Queensland Orchestra Intro By The Songsters Ken And Vic – Long Heavy Scuff On Danger Side One Edge Lamination On Each Side V+ $30

52274 And Then You Came Along -AND- Luscious By Jack Parker And Will Donaldson Excellent + $30

52329 Mississippi Mud -AND- C-o-n-s-t-a-n-t-i-n-o-p-l-e By Jack Parker And Will Donaldson One Edge Lamination Not Reaching Grooves On Constantinople Side One Long Scratch Mississippi Side V + $30

[SOLD] 52342 Georgie Porgie By Ba Rolfe And His Orchestra -AND- After I’ve Called You Sweetheart How Can I Call You Friend Fox Trot By Al Friedman And His Orchestra With Vocal By Happy Jack …Two Very Light Edge Lams R Side One Light edge Lam L Side Otherwise Excellent $40

52383 Ten Little Miles From Town Fox Trot -AND- Anything You Say! Fox Trot By Oreste And His Queensland Orchestra Vocal Chorus Both Sides By Happy Jack Excellent (Wonderful sides) $60

52437 There’s A Rainbow Round My Shoulder Fox Trot With Vocal Chorus -AND- Forever Waltz With Vocal Chorus By Golden Gate Orchestra Excellent $75

[SOLD] 52466 Pompanola Fox Trot By Leo Dreyer And His Orchestra -AND- Crossroads Fox Trot By Oreste And His Queensland Orchestra Vocal By theo Alban - One Tiny Edge Flake R side Excellent (rarely found) $75

52498 My Inspiration Is You Fox Trot -AND- Caressing You Foxtrot With Vocal Refrain By Mike Speciale And His Orchestra Edge Lamination On Caressing Side And Two Tiny Edge Nibbles V + / E – (rarely found!) $60