Wanted: Coleman Hawkins Blue Moon/Avalon

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
Zkeener323
Victor I

Wanted: Coleman Hawkins Blue Moon/Avalon

Post by Zkeener323 »

Interested in a copy stateside. There is one available in the UK on e-bay but the shipping is rather high and there aren't any other discs from that seller that speak to me to warrant sending that amount. If you have one or would like to split shipping cost if there are discs from the seller that appeal to you; let me know.
Best,
-Zach

gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

Re: Wanted: Coleman Hawkins Blue Moon/Avalon

Post by gramophone-georg »

Zkeener323 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:10 am Interested in a copy stateside. There is one available in the UK on e-bay but the shipping is rather high and there aren't any other discs from that seller that speak to me to warrant sending that amount. If you have one or would like to split shipping cost if there are discs from the seller that appeal to you; let me know.
Best,
-Zach
Any idea of label/ number?
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek

gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

Post by gramophone-georg »

Never mind- this is one of the Hawk records with Warlop that wasn't issued in USA. Probably anything you find will be overseas. Discogs shows a couple copies in NZ and Australia. Don't know if this helps you out or not:
https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?maste ... 1314&ev=mb
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek

Zkeener323
Victor I

Post by Zkeener323 »

gramophone-georg wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:19 am Never mind- this is one of the Hawk records with Warlop that wasn't issued in USA. Probably anything you find will be overseas. Discogs shows a couple copies in NZ and Australia. Don't know if this helps you out or not:
https://www.discogs.com/sell/list?maste ... 1314&ev=mb
Yes, I did see those. Thank you for your help though. I will probably bite the bullet and buy one, I just usually try to bundle my record purchases when ordering overseas to make it a little more worthwhile for the high shipping cost.