SOLD: New, Unsold Edison Dealer Stock Diamond Discs In Original Edison Sleeves - $20 Each

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
FellowCollector
Victor IV

SOLD: New, Unsold Edison Dealer Stock Diamond Discs In Original Edison Sleeves - $20 Each

Post by FellowCollector »

Many years ago I purchased a group of unsold Edison Diamond Disc dealer stock that were originally offered for sale when new by the Braydon and Chapman Music Store of Glens Falls NY which closed its doors in the early 1960's. I have kept the discs securely stored just as I found them and it's time to begin gradually moving them on. Most of the discs are in their original Edison Diamond Disc sleeves and many have an original ink stamped catalog number on the sleeve. The sleeves are very dry and rather brittle and the glue binding the seams on some have loosened but most are intact. I have included pictures below of one side of each disc and some of the sleeves. These records are dusty and will need cleaning since they've been sitting in the sleeves for 100 years or nearly that. Some of the labels show rubbing scuffs since these have been stored vertically next to each other for all these years but none have ever been played. PM with interest. USPS shipping is extra at cost. PayPal Friends or check payment is fine.

Doug
Attachments
IMG_7043.JPG
IMG_7044.JPG
IMG_7045.JPG
IMG_7046.JPG
IMG_7047.JPG
IMG_7048.JPG
IMG_7049.JPG
IMG_7050.JPG
IMG_7051.JPG
IMG_7052.JPG
Last edited by FellowCollector on Sun Apr 04, 2021 6:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

melvind
Victor IV

Re: FOR SALE: New, Unsold Edison Dealer Stock Diamond Discs In Original Edison Sleeves - $20 Each

Post by melvind »

PM Sent