FOR SALE: 1930-36 HAL KEMP Brunswicks- Various

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

FOR SALE: 1930-36 HAL KEMP Brunswicks- Various

Post by gramophone-georg »

Clearing out more duplicates from my collection.
4388: "To Be In Love" / "When My Dreams Come True", visual V++ plays E $15
4424: "In The Hush Of The Night" / " Where Are You Dream Girl". Visual V, plays V+ to E-, few needle drops A click but pass on my equipment $10
6471: "Shuffle Off To Buffalo"/ "Forty- Second Street". Visual V to V+, needle drop A hung on my 331 Duo but passed on the Dual 1009. FANTASTIC B! $15

6583: "Remember My Forgotten Man" / "I've Got To Sing A Torch Song". Great depression anthem A. Visual V+, plays E. One of the rarer early Kemps. $25

Melotone 12376, as "Carolina Club Orchestra", "Why Don't You Get Lost?" / "Goofus". Visual V+, plays E- to E with random pops due to pressing blisters. Rust thinks this might not actually be Kemp but I have collected and listened to enough Kemp to feel it is. Hal got saddled with Dick Robertson A and Chick Bullock B on this but happily it's not enough to ruin the record. Robertson has some extended vocal work A but plays it mainly straight.
$20

7626*: "Lost" / "The Touch Of Your Lips". Visual E-, plays E+ to NM. "97" scratched in both labels $25
7630*: "Gloomy Sunday" / "Desire". Visual as E+ as you can get- plays as new! $30
*NOTE: The last two issues are rare West Coast dark blue shellac pressings, even though they show as black in the photos

As always- Satisfaction guaranteed, PayPal "Friends and Family" or your good personal check accepted, offers welcome!
Attachments
IMG_4117.JPG
IMG_4118.JPG
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek