FOR SALE: Isham Jones Electric Brunswicks- VARIOUS

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

FOR SALE: Isham Jones Electric Brunswicks- VARIOUS

Post by gramophone-georg »

1. 3461, "The Cat" / "I'm Back In Love Again". Visual V++, plays E- to E. Great A! $15
2. 4909, "Sweet Jennie Lee" / "Good Evenin'". A is probably THE hottest Jones Brunswick side, and B is a well done jazzy ballad arrangement. Visual V to V+ due to dull appearance which doesn't affect play- plays at E- to E. $25

3. 4914, "I'll Be Blue Just Thinking Of You" / "In My Heart It's You". Fantastic arrangement A. Visual scuffy V+, plays at least E-. $20
4. 6015, "You're Just A Dream Come True" / "Lonesome Lover". Visual V+, plays G to E depending on your equipment. I have had several copies of this in an attempt to find a good pressing. On acoustical equipment it seems OK, but on anything electrical you need to add weight. Seems to be a master problem as all pressings seem shallow resulting in less than perfect playback. My NM copy is exactly the same way. Too bad, too, as B is a superb jazzy arrangement. $10

5. 6333, "Strange As It Seems" / "Please Handle With Care". Superb 1932 sides/ arrangements. Great Eddie Stone "sad sack" vocal B. Visual scuffy V+, plays E- or better. Label damage A. $25

As always- Offers welcome, PayPal "Friends and Family" or your good personal check accepted, satisfaction guaranteed!
Attachments
IMG_4119.JPG
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek