FOR SALE: Potato Heads!- Various

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
gramophone-georg
Victor VI
Personal Text: Northwest Of Normal

FOR SALE: Potato Heads!- Various

Post by gramophone-georg »

More duplicates from my wild and crazy collection!
1. 1553-D "Blue Night" / "Roses Of Yesterday". Visual V+ to E-, plays E, Jack Fulton vocal A, Austin Young B. Usual suspects present incl. Tram, Bix, Rollini. $15

2. 1630-D, "Just A Sweetheart" / "Where Is The Song Of Songs For Me?" (Waltz) Visual scuffy V+, plays about E-, Bix and Tram! $25
3. 1722-D, "Cradle Of Love" / "How About Me?" Visual E, plays great, label sticker A. Tram, Rollini, Venuti. Great sides! $25
4. 1822-D, "Reaching For Someone" / "When My Dreams Come True", visual V+ to E-, plays E+, FANTASTIC A with Bing, Bix, Tram. $30
5. 2023-D, "Without A Song" / "Great Day". Visual V that plays V+ to E- despite appearance. Great Bing both sides. "Wood" in pencil A label. no Bix but Joe Venuti and great Bing Crosby vocals. $10

6. 2163-D, "Song Of The Dawn" / "It Happened In Monterey" (waltz). From the "King of Jazz" talkie film. Visual V that plays about E-. Edge bite not affecting play. Bing in chorus on A. $15

As always- Offers welcome- PayPal "Friends and Family" or your good personal check accepted- Satisfaction guaranteed!
Attachments
IMG_4120.JPG
"He who dies with the most shellac wins"- some nutty record geek