78's for sale! (Mostly 1920's dance bands)

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
bart1927
Victor II

78's for sale! (Mostly 1920's dance bands)

Post by bart1927 »

I'm thinning out my collection in order to make room for new acquisitions. Most records I'm selling are records that I have multiple copies of, or records that don't really fit in my collection.

Since Ebay is charging sales commission on everything but the kitchen sink, and is also adding VAT for most buyers outside Europe, it may be best to PM me if you see anything you like, rather than placing a bid on Ebay. That way I'm able to offer a discount.

I grade very conservatively and I provide clear photographs of all items. Only catch is that I'm based in the Netherlands, so shipping costs may be a little high for potential bidders outside Europe.

The records I currently have for sale are listed here: https://www.ebay.nl/sch/heer_bommel/m.h ... 3561.l2562

I hope these records will find their way to new and appreciative owners.

(Edited: Fixed the link)

bart1927
Victor II

Re: 78's for sale! (Mostly 1920's dance bands)

Post by bart1927 »

I'm bumping my topic, because I have listed several other records on Ebay. Among them is the illustrious Charleston record by the Savoy Orpheans!

Also, interested buyers may want to know that shipping records from Europe to the USA is a lot (!) cheaper than the other way around! The prices of PostNL for small parcels (max 2 kg) are up to 50% lower, for bigger parcels it's around 20%. I can ship up to 5 78's to the USA for around EUR 30, and 6-15 records is EUR 47 shipping.