SALE PENDING FOR BOTH: 2 Very Scarce Edison Diamond Discs - Various

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
FellowCollector
Victor IV

SALE PENDING FOR BOTH: 2 Very Scarce Edison Diamond Discs - Various

Post by FellowCollector »

1. 51912 - "WINDY CITY BLUES (BLACK BOTTOM RHYTHM)" -AND- "THE CHANT (A SPOOKY SERENADE) SLOW DRAG" by JOE CANDULLO AND HIS EVERGLADES ORCHESTRA - $125 (tiny edge flake, few scattered light scuffs and a very light scratch. Affects nothing. "Chant" side) (one tiny little light scratch on skating area. Affects nothing. "Windy City Blues" side). I have maintained a white knuckle grip on this particular Edison Diamond Disc for many years as it's the ONLY one I've ever found in more than 35 years of searching for and collecting Edison Diamond Discs. Both sides play nicely.

2. 51372 - "RADIO" FOX TROT AND SONG -AND- "EVERYTHING YOU DO" FOX TROT AND SONG (BOTH SIDES IN E+ NEAR PRISTINE CONDITION) - $80
"RADIO" side is the real prize here. Surprising that Edison allowed this record to be released as it backfired on him. The lyrics and sound effects are magnificent on the "RADIO" side. The lyrics poke fun of early radio "All I hear is SSSSSSSSSSSS"

Listen to the RADIO side featured on my Youtube channel HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZJF-zN7eXw

PM, PayPal Friends, USPS extra at cost, packed securely, shipped promptly.

Thanks,
Doug
Attachments
IMG_9417.JPG
IMG_9418.JPG
IMG_9419.JPG
IMG_9421.JPG
IMG_9422.JPG
IMG_9423.JPG
IMG_9424.JPG
IMG_9425.JPG