SOLD: Midnight, The Stars And You - Victor Scroll 24700 Ray Noble w/ Al Bowlly - $395 / Reasonable Offer

Buy, sell, or trade your records, cylinders or other recordings here
FellowCollector
Victor IV

SOLD: Midnight, The Stars And You - Victor Scroll 24700 Ray Noble w/ Al Bowlly - $395 / Reasonable Offer

Post by FellowCollector »

I have owned this Victor Scroll 78rpm record #24700, "Midnight, The Stars And You" Fox Trot by Ray Noble and His Orchestra (with vocal by Al Bowlly) and "An Hour Ago This Minute" Fox Trot also by Ray Noble and His Orchestra (with vocals) for many years and I would like to sell it. Both sides play very well with nice quiet surfaces. I've only played this record a couple of times over the years and only on a modern turntable. There are many scattered light scratches and light scuffs on both sides that don't impact play and enjoyment of the record. Interestingly, someone long ago apparently felt the need to scuff up the labels. Therefore, visually the labels appear more worn than the record surfaces. Oh well. A similar condition original copy of this record sold in September 2022 for $750 so I'm hoping my pricing is fair and reasonable for this example with all aspects considered.

Please note that we have three dogs and I notice in the pictures that some dog hairs are present on the surfaces that I did not see when I captured the pictures. My sincere apologies. So, if you see what looks like a scratch that looks like a dog hair it is almost certainly a dog hair. I'm happy to send additional pictures to interested buyers if desired. Just let me know by PM. : )

Please send a PM with interest. PayPal "Sending to a Friend" payment preferred. USPS is additional at USPS cost. I pack very securely and ship within a couple of business days with USPS tracking number sent after shipping.

Thanks,
Doug
Midnight Stars And You Victor 24700.JPG
IMG_8066.JPG
Attachments
IMG_8067.JPG
An Hour Ago This Minute Victor 24700.JPG