Wayne Mechanical Music Extravaganza April 2021

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
MATTROSE94
Victor O
Personal Text: ARSC Discography Committee Chairperson and early recorded sound enthusiast based in Central NJ

Wayne Mechanical Music Extravaganza April 2021

Post by MATTROSE94 »

Hi,
I was checking in to see about the status of the Wayne Mechanical Music Extravaganza, as the The Victor-Victrola Page lists April 18 as a tentative show date. I know that COVID is still a major issue, although the Wayne PAL is reopened to the public and several record shows have been held there since January, albeit with reduced capacity and safety measures.

Victor VI

Re: Wayne Mechanical Music Extravaganza April 2021

Post by 52089 »

When I looked yesterday, the date is still "to be determined".

rgordon939
Victor V

Post by rgordon939 »

When I looked at the Wayne PAL building Calendar there is no listing in April for the Show. I doubt there will be one before the October date unless Mike decides to have a show in May or June.

Rich Gordon

MATTROSE94
Victor O
Personal Text: ARSC Discography Committee Chairperson and early recorded sound enthusiast based in Central NJ

Post by MATTROSE94 »

@52089 @rgordon939 Thank you for the information! I kind of figured that the earliest possible date for the next Wayne Mechanical Music Extravaganza is this October, but figured I'd ask before planning out my record buying budget for the next few months. The COVID situation is still pretty bad in New Jersey at the moment as well, especially considering the possibility of COVID variants spreading at a higher rate starting this month.

Stephen_Madara
Victor III
Personal Text: www.glassphonohorns.com

Post by Stephen_Madara »

I think it is doubtful you will see any phono show there soon as it is attended by people from all over the world.