Wayne Musical Extravaganza Show

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
rgordon939
Victor V

Wayne Musical Extravaganza Show

Post by rgordon939 »

I just saw on the Wayne NJ PAL calendar that the Wayne NJ Musical Extravaganza Show is scheduled for April 24, 2022. Don’t know about everyone else but I can’t wait.

Rich Gordon
Attachments
23CFE81D-F047-447E-890D-56D2E2F8273E.jpeg

Fonotone
Victor II

Re: Wayne Musical Extravaganza Show

Post by Fonotone »

rgordon939 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:40 pm Don’t know about everyone else but I can’t wait.

Rich Gordon
That makes two of us, Rich. Looking forward to it. It's been more than 2 years since the last one.
--Grant
Visit TechnoGallerie -- Antique Phonographs & More

http://www.technogallerie.com

A Museum Of Science & Invention Where The Exhibits Are For Sale

MATTROSE94
Victor O
Personal Text: ARSC Discography Committee Chairperson and early recorded sound enthusiast based in Central NJ

Post by MATTROSE94 »

Great news! I have been looking forward to this news since last spring, so I will be there. BTW, are masks going to be required or no? I will wear an N95 or KN95 to the show regardless if they are required or not.

Stephen_Madara
Victor III
Personal Text: www.glassphonohorns.com

Post by Stephen_Madara »

Thank you Rich, i quickly put in for the time off at work. It will be good to see everyone and be able to buy and sell some stuff. Stephen Madara

MATTROSE94
Victor O
Personal Text: ARSC Discography Committee Chairperson and early recorded sound enthusiast based in Central NJ

Post by MATTROSE94 »

I requested off today from work as well and booked my usual hotel room near the Wayne PAL. My friends Filip Sir and Martin Mejzr from the Czech Republic might be tagging along as well. They are both well known Czech recorded sound researchers and will really enjoy the show.

Stephen_Madara
Victor III
Personal Text: www.glassphonohorns.com

Post by Stephen_Madara »

the show website hasn't been updated yet.

rgordon939
Victor V

Post by rgordon939 »

As I said this information came from the Wayne Pal website calendar.

Rich Gordon

MATTROSE94
Victor O

Post by MATTROSE94 »

There is still a chance the show could be cancelled, but the dates being posted are a good sign. I think the fact that the COVID situation is improving a bit in New Jersey, as well as the fact that premium masks like N95s will be more readily available by April (and possibly be mandated statewide) is the reason why the show might be able to take place.

I know of several long time attendees and venders who do not plan on attending the show until COVID is 100% eradicated in the US, so I am unsure if the show will be different this years attendance wise.
Last edited by MATTROSE94 on Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

MATTROSE94
Victor O

Post by MATTROSE94 »

Stephen_Madara wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:07 am the show website hasn't been updated yet.
I remember that Mike Devecka usually did not confirm the show officially until about 6-8 weeks before it was going to take place, so an official confirmation likely will not be coming our way until the middle of February.

Skihawx
Victor III

Post by Skihawx »

MATTROSE94 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:02 am I know of several long time attendees and venders who do not plan on attending the show until COVID is 100% eradicated in the US, so I am unsure if the show will be different this years attendance wise.
100% eradicated, that may be never.