New Articles on the Antique Phonograph Society Website

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
PeterF
Victor IV

Re: New Articles on the Antique Phonograph Society Website

Post by PeterF »

Thanks for the direct link. Without that, it took me a good 10 minutes to find the article, scrolling and paging and scrolling. Kinda clunky.

I guess the search functionality is for a bunch of scanned in archival materials, and not the website?

Might be nice to make the site searchable. I’m sure there’s all sorts of great stuff in there.

vansteem78
Victor II

Post by vansteem78 »

So when I do this.... (Once on the Home page, click on "Articles" then click "All" in the drop-down menu.) Latest articles come up but not these articles. Some from January 9th. I even copied the complete title of article and pasted it and it did not come up. What's the secret? Neil

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Post by phonogfp »

vansteem78 wrote:So when I do this.... (Once on the Home page, click on "Articles" then click "All" in the drop-down menu.) Latest articles come up but not these articles. Some from January 9th. I even copied the complete title of article and pasted it and it did not come up. What's the secret? Neil
Neil, I don't understand what you mean by "these articles." Which articles are you trying to access?

If you're looking for the "Members Only" archive, it's under either "All" or "Advanced."You should see a log in screen.

As always, the best place for APS-specific help is the "Contact Us" page:

https://www.antiquephono.org/contact-us/

George P.