Automated Music Show

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
chunnybh
Victor III
Personal Text: "If I had all the money I'd spent on drink, I'd spend it on drink." Vivian Stanshall

Automated Music Show

Post by chunnybh »

http://www.intertique.com/

Hello All,
A few questions.
1. Where is this board based?. I cannot even find which country it is based it.
2. I am planning to go to the Automated Music Show. It's my first visit to the USA and could do with a few pointers.
3. I am actually flying into Toronto Canada and will spend a few days there and then drive to New York for the Show. Again any pointers as to what to see in Toronto would be of great help. All Gramophone /Phonograph related ofcourse. Museums, fares, flea markets?

Cheers: Chunny

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Automated Music Show

Post by MordEth »

chunnybh wrote:1. Where is this board based?. I cannot even find which country it is based it.
Chunny,

While a majority of the members live in various parts of the United States, to date we have had members and visitors from 65 countries, so...my answer would probably be ‘virtually everywhere’. To go through our top 10 posters: U.S., Australia, United Kingdom, U.S., Czech Republic, U.S., U.S., U.S., U.S. and Germany. To go through the top 10 sources of web traffic: U.S., Australia, Germany, U.K., Canada, Netherlands, Sweden, Norway, Czech Republic and France.

I strongly feel that we’re an international community, and I’m proud of this fact.

I’ll let other (more knowledgeable) people answer your other questions. :D

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.