Featured Phonographs?

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
phonophan79
Victor IV

Featured Phonographs?

Post by phonophan79 »

What's with the Featured Phonograph slow-down?

1) We haven't had a Featured phonograph this month... is this still a weekly thing?

2) The last phonograph was Featured Phonograph #41... but the latest Featured Phonograph in the Archive Section is #24.

Don't take this thread as having animosity in my asking. I am am very grateful for any work that gets put into this forum! :-)

MordEth
Victor IV
Personal Text: Contact me for TMF tech support.

Re: Featured Phonographs?

Post by MordEth »

phonophan79 wrote:What's with the Featured Phonograph slow-down?
To the best of my knowledge it is a matter of 1) me being so busy with work that I did not open one up for a response until today and 2) no-one doing one without me starting the featured phonograph thread. December will be a very busy month for me, and I doubt that I will have much time until next year.
phonophan79 wrote:1) We haven't had a Featured phonograph this month... is this still a weekly thing?
As far as I am concerned, this is up to the members of the board. Normally I try to open a featured phonograph thread on Sunday morning (often from work). At the moment, I am posting during my lunch break. I was thinking about permanently posting the template somewhere, so that it could be copied and used if I am not around to start the thread.
phonophan79 wrote:2) The last phonograph was Featured Phonograph #41... but the latest Featured Phonograph in the Archive Section is #24.

Don't take this thread as having animosity in my asking. I am am very grateful for any work that gets put into this forum! :-)
Honestly, I really have not had much time to do anything with the board except check in quickly as I have time (thanks to the holiday season, I have been working a lot of long hours and prior to that, work and other commitments were keeping me busy). When I get a chance to do so (hopefully within the next few days), I will catch up the archives. Right now, I am just looking forward to having a day off...I have already worked 30+ hours over the last 3 days, and I will be here for at least 4.5 more hours today.

— MordEth

Proudly supporting phonograph discussion boards, hosting phonograph sites and creating phonograph videos since 2007.
Need web hosting or web (or other graphic) design? Support MordEth by using BaseZen Consulting for all of your IT consulting needs.
Want more phonograph discussion? Be sure to visit The Online Edison Phonograph Discussion Board.