Got them all in!

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Got them all in!

Post by Valecnik »

Some of you may recall seeing the attached picture which I posted a few months back, garage full of toys shipped from storage in the US. Well it took some creativity as well as some sweet talk and promises but I've now got them all in the house. Our guest room is certainly not as spacious now but it looks "homey". I learned that if you bring stuff in a little at a time, couple boxes of records one day, a Triumph the next, etcetera it's not so frightening to those less interested in the hobby.

At some point I actually promised that I'd sell a few, which is a promise I intent to honor... at some point but not in the forseeable future. My wife says she knew that all along. :monkey:
Attachments
IMG_5165.JPG

Paal1994
Victor II

Re: Got them all in!

Post by Paal1994 »

Bruce,

That's a good strategy, too bring in a little at a time.
Now that you got it all in, I guess you don't have to be afraid to run over a horn with your car :lol:

Paal.

phonophan79
Victor IV

Post by phonophan79 »

Looks good! :D

Discman
Victor II

Post by Discman »

Is one of the machines playing? The little boy covering his ear looks like the typical family member when a machine is playing :)
Dave

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Post by Valecnik »

Discman wrote:Is one of the machines playing? The little boy covering his ear looks like the typical family member when a machine is playing :)
Dave
:lol: Ive seen that before too but in this case he's putting his hands to the sides of his head having just seen the garage door opened for the first time!

schweg
Victor III

Post by schweg »

OK,OK-- we see the before, now where's the after pictures showing the creativity and homey look? My wife just calls it cluttered, but she puts up with it pretty well most of the time.

Steve