Hello Everyone.I'm new to this forum.

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
gramophone78
Victor VI

Hello Everyone.I'm new to this forum.

Post by gramophone78 »

Hello to all.I have now entered my second forum :shock: .I think several on here know me from the other.For the members that don't know me.my name is Wayne up in Canada and my interests are in Berliner & Victor.If I can ever figure out how on earth to put a avatar and post pics :oops: :).I will be more than happy to share what I can with others :).
Last edited by gramophone78 on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

martinola
Victor III

Re: Hello Everyone.New to this forum.

Post by martinola »

Hi Wayne!

Welcome to the board. Uploading photo files is fairly easy. When you're composing your post, just look below at the header that says "Upload attachment", use the browse button to locate the photo file on your computer. Once you locate it, make any comment you wish, then click "Add the file" and it will upload (it make take a bit depending on your connection and the size of your file). After it's uploaded, you can choose the "Preview" button to see if it is displaying correctly before you post. If you get stuck, I'm sure Mordeth can walk you through it. Anyway I'm looking forward to seeing your machines!

Regards,
Martin

Valecnik
Victor VI
Personal Text: Edison Records - Close your eyes and see if the artist does not actually seem to be before you.

Post by Valecnik »

Hi Wayne,

Welcome to the forum. Welcome to the club. Glad to have you here. I'm also looking forward hearing from you and seeing pictures of your machines.

Regarding getting the Avatar posted, I finally did it with the help of MordEth. He's pretty busy these days but always very helpful.

I too am not terribly technically inclined but posting pics to this forum is pretty easy as Martinola describes. :monkey:

gramophone78
Victor VI

Post by gramophone78 »

Thanks folks.I joined up a few months ago and now decided to try and help out where I can as a medium collector.However, as I wrote I am only up on the disc side A&B of Phonographs.Not to say I don't admire a good cylinder machine. ;).Maybe when MordEth has a chance he can help with my avatar.Soon I will post a few things or add where I can to help.I would like to start a thread on berliners if thats a good idea.I will give that some thought.Thanks again for the welcome.Oh,and thoughs of you who know me as "Gramophone" on the other forum......someone already beat me to the name on here :cry: LOL!!!

Lenoirstreetguy
Victor IV

Re: Hello Everyone.I'm new to this forum.

Post by Lenoirstreetguy »

Greetings Wayne!

Jim