Trouble contacting Ron Sitko

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
marcapra
Victor V
Personal Text: Man who ride on tiger find it very difficult to dismount! Charlie Chan

Trouble contacting Ron Sitko

Post by marcapra »

I have been trying to call Ron Sitko without reaching him. I need some Styli for my new Cheney phonograph. The phone just rings and there is no way to text or leave a voice mail.

studebakerphonos
Victor II
Personal Text: Skilled Craftsman produce radio cabinets at RCA Victor in Camden, N.J.

Re: Trouble contacting Ron Sitko

Post by studebakerphonos »

marcapra,

If you leave a voicemail he will get back to you......

If no answering machine picks up and line just keeps ringing, his phone line may be out.

This has happened with me trying to contact Ron, more than once.

Be patient. He is a good guy.

Best time after 6 pm to 9 pm Eastern Time

Best Regards, Bob

Pete Stratford
Victor II

Post by Pete Stratford »

I think he may have been away in Florida. I have phoned him at least a dozen times over the last month and a half and have
not been able to get a hold of him. Just keep trying he will be home eventually.

Pete

cleveland1996
Victor III

Post by cleveland1996 »

Why not call Wyatts who has scheduled phone times? Dwayne is a good guy and should be able to help..

Django
Victor IV

Post by Django »

I have been in touch with Ron recently and he serviced some spring barrels and sent me some parts about a week ago. He turns things around very quickly and his prices and quality are excellent. He is a little difficult to get a hold of sometimes. My experience with Ron has been that patience is rewarded by excellent and friendly service.

mattrx
Victor IV

Post by mattrx »

Django wrote:I have been in touch with Ron recently and he serviced some spring barrels and sent me some parts about a week ago. He turns things around very quickly and his prices and quality are excellent. He is a little difficult to get a hold of sometimes. My experience with Ron has been that patience is rewarded by excellent and friendly service.
This describes my experiences with him perfectly. Excellent work, reasonable cost, fast turn around times. Just somewhat hard to reach on the phone at times.

Matt

Raphael
Victor IV

Post by Raphael »

I might add that most people that are in this business, be they restorers, parts suppliers, dealers, etc. are one-man-bands and must juggle several responsibilities and functions simultaneously. If you check back through the TMF, there are numerous threads just like this pertaining to Ron Sitko's availability (or lack thereof). He apparently rations time spent on his customer communications in order to maximize the production and procurement of quality parts and repairs. The collecting community would be at a great loss without him.

Raphael

soundgen
Victor VI

Post by soundgen »

Raphael wrote:I might add that most people that are in this business, be they restorers, parts suppliers, dealers, etc. are one-man-bands and must juggle several responsibilities and functions simultaneously. If you check back through the TMF, there are numerous threads just like this pertaining to Ron Sitko's availability (or lack thereof). He apparently rations time spent on his customer communications in order to maximize the production and procurement of quality parts and repairs. The collecting community would be at a great loss without him.

Raphael

Yo ! I'm a one man band !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2o2kdd_Veo