Guy fixing my motor blocked me. HELP?

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Inigo
Victor VI
Personal Text: Keep'em well oiled

Re: Guy fixing my motor blocked me. HELP?

Post by Inigo »

At the best, it sounds like that guy is kind of a disaster of organization or something, he must have lost your parts or send them to another people or something wrong, and he's one of those chaotic people that simply don't recognize their mistakes or mess, and he defends himself getting hysterical, lying and believing on his own lies... You know what kind of people I'm referring to... The best is to learn the lesson and move along... Best thing is that you grant this deal for lost, get relaxed, and move along... Positively! We've been also cheated at any time or another... and this can happen on the internet, but also in current in-person deals at stores or fairs! We empathize with you...
Maybe he's suffered any serious drawback and he doesn't want to explain himself, and it's getting mad! Who knows!!!
And thanks, for making us aware of another no-no dealer, collector, repairman, or whatever thing he says he is in this hobby.
Inigo

Benjamin_L
Victor III
Personal Text: Honk, honk.

Post by Benjamin_L »

He blocked me too after I made a comment about him playing a 50s era record on an earlier acoustic machine, he just seems like the type of person that can't take criticism.

I'd suggest finding people close to him, show them your messages to try and get them to hold him accountable.

cheryla
Victor II
Personal Text: YouTube: Dyslexic Genius Hurt

Post by cheryla »

We know Adam well, totally upfront and honest. There is waaay more to the story than is being told.