Shout out to Raphael

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Josh_boro20
Victor I
Personal Text: Vintage sound

Shout out to Raphael

Post by Josh_boro20 »

I’m a newer collector, and In the last few years I’ve only bought my machines from Raphael owner of musical treasures of Miami. I’ve bought a concert, and an opera from him in the last few months and he even found me an A-450. Every machine I’ve bought from him has been better than described and packed so well. I’m lucky to have found his business and will continue to buy machines from him in the future. He went above and beyond by finding me my dream machine the A-450, I will be doing a post on that machine later on.
Attachments
B95C51BC-AEBA-4255-983E-A64810701B3A.jpeg
892B46E0-C3BE-4ED1-80BE-BA10A2A3B849.jpeg
0333E2D0-3225-4C87-AE70-F7636EEFE505.jpeg
8A8277FB-E1AA-46FF-8063-809174CB2263.jpeg

Raphael
Victor IV

Re: Shout out to Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Thanks, Joshua, it has been a pleasure doing business with you. Your passion for these machines, especially Edisons, is evident every time we communicate.

Raphael

dyxshop
Victor O

Post by dyxshop »

I am also a supporter of Mr. Raphael :D

KCW
Victor II

Post by KCW »

Stunning Opera! Post a video of it in action!

gunnarthefeisty
Victor III
Personal Text: Started collecting in August 2020, small collection of records

Post by gunnarthefeisty »

love that concert machine!

AmberolaAndy
Victor V

Post by AmberolaAndy »

Josh_boro20 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:50 pm I’m a newer collector, and In the last few years I’ve only bought my machines from Raphael owner of musical treasures of Miami. I’ve bought a concert, and an opera from him in the last few months and he even found me an A-450. Every machine I’ve bought from him has been better than described and packed so well. I’m lucky to have found his business and will continue to buy machines from him in the future. He went above and beyond by finding me my dream machine the A-450, I will be doing a post on that machine later on.
That’s impressive! Most of us collectors start with a VV 50 or a VV XI. You went STRAIGHT towards the desirable machines! :shock: 😮
If I spent the money MTM asks on machines like that my family would murder me Lol! Congrats! 👍

gunnarthefeisty
Victor III
Personal Text: Started collecting in August 2020, small collection of records

Post by gunnarthefeisty »

AmberolaAndy wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:26 pm
Josh_boro20 wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:50 pm I’m a newer collector, and In the last few years I’ve only bought my machines from Raphael owner of musical treasures of Miami. I’ve bought a concert, and an opera from him in the last few months and he even found me an A-450. Every machine I’ve bought from him has been better than described and packed so well. I’m lucky to have found his business and will continue to buy machines from him in the future. He went above and beyond by finding me my dream machine the A-450, I will be doing a post on that machine later on.
That’s impressive! Most of us collectors start with a VV 50 or a VV XI. You went STRAIGHT towards the desirable machines! :shock: 😮
If I spent the money MTM asks on machines like that my family would murder me Lol! Congrats! 👍
You can't say they're unfair prices... just LOOK at that Opera!

Josh_boro20
Victor I
Personal Text: Vintage sound

Post by Josh_boro20 »

I will be sure to post a video of it in action, they are gorgeous examples. And play as good as they look.

AmberolaAndy
Victor V

Post by AmberolaAndy »

gunnarthefeisty wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:48 am
AmberolaAndy wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:26 pm
You can't say they're unfair prices... just LOOK at that Opera!
Trust me. If I had my way I’d buy the thing with no regrets. It’s just my family gets mad if I buy something more than say, $1000. Last year, I bought a few machines for $2800 (which I still love, Thank you Jerry!) and got the largest butt chewing of my life!