Major Thanks to the Forum Administrators

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Victor VII
Victor I

Major Thanks to the Forum Administrators

Post by Victor VII »

I just did a post under the recent thread where the collector showed his gorgeous newly purchased Circassian Victor XVI. I lamented that many prior photos on many prior threads were not available for viewing. We were told that the Forum administrator was going to try to recover these pictures at some point, but was dealing with other important priorities.

It is a very natural human tendency for all of us (myself certainly included) to take things for granted. Perhaps a good, but often neglected starting point is to say "Thank You Very Much!" to those who presently (and in the past) do such a splendid job of generously giving time to administer this valuable Forum. And of course, scores of regular and irregular contributors have played a key role which is appreciated as well.

One other big oversight which I've also now just corrected is to make a cash donation via the link below left. This is my very delayed, but even more meaningful way of expressing my sincere gratitude for the many years of information, entertainment, and comradeship I have enjoyed on this Forum. I am making this post in the spirit of encouraging others among us to do whatever they can to express their thanks for the good work of the people that keep this Forum going--and the great value it provides to all of us!

martinola
Victor III

Re: Major Thanks to the Forum Administrators

Post by martinola »

Yes, I agree that the forum administrators do an awesome job. Maybe it is still a work in progress? I've noticed my photos from 2012 still aren't back. Hopefully they may return some day. Some of my restoration threads were a pain to build and I don't see me redoing those at this point. In any case, I'm glad we have what we have.