Records and record cabinets in Ohio

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
kendphono
Victor II

Records and record cabinets in Ohio

Post by kendphono »

Anyone going to the Wayne show that is traveling the Ohio Tpk and has an interest in records and record cabinets might want to take a detour to Barnsville Ohio. A friend is selling stacks of unsorted records, approx 150 in a stack for $50 a stack. No going through and selecting records - buy the whole stack. They are unsorted. There is a lot of early records, comedy, minstrel, popular, etc. There are also a number of record cabinets, including a Columbia Schoolhouse one on big wheels. The cabinets are all priced to sell, most $50 or less. There are also a number of upright phonos that have most of the parts available cheap. I believe there is a playing Pathé that is complete. I believe most of the uprights are $50 or less. I think the Columbia record cabinet is about $160.

If interested, contact me at kend@lemur.org to arrange a visit.

Ken Danckaert
Attachments
IMG_3568.jpeg
IMG_3460.jpeg
IMG_1513.jpeg
IMG_1511.jpeg
IMG_1510.jpeg
IMG_1509.jpeg
IMG_1036.jpeg
Last edited by kendphono on Thu Aug 11, 2022 1:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

phonogfp
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: "If you look for the bad in people expecting to find it, you surely will." - A. Lincoln

Re: Records and record cabinets in Ohio

Post by phonogfp »

Just a clarification - - the Chicago EXPO won't happen again until June 2023. On August 20, the Buena Park EXPO will occur.

George P.

kendphono
Victor II

Re: Records and record cabinets in Ohio

Post by kendphono »

Thanks George. I got my shows mixed up. I was thinking of the Wayne show.

Ken