My Two-door Credenza playing Benny Goodman Trio

Discussions on Talking Machines & Accessories
Watanabehi
Victor II

My Two-door Credenza playing Benny Goodman Trio

Post by Watanabehi »

Hi Credenza Lovers,

Here are more youtube videos for my Two-door Credenza. This time it plays Benny Goodman Trio: Benny Goodman, Jo Jones and Teddy Wilson. I hope you enjoy them.

Hideki

https://youtu.be/2GJT0mSiwF4
https://youtu.be/d3H3tdvkpAo
https://youtu.be/2qWV7yvI0ow

gramophoneshane
Victor VI

Re: My Two-door Credenza playing Benny Goodman Trio

Post by gramophoneshane »

Should this not be in the music section of the forum?

audiophile102
Victor IV
Personal Text: Say to yourself I am so happy hurray!

Post by audiophile102 »

gramophoneshane wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:33 am Should this not be in the music section of the forum?
He's right Hideki, but keep those posts coming. Your credenza sounds fantastic.
"You can't take the phonographs nor the money with you, but the contentment the phonographs bring may well make your life better, and happier lives make the world a better place."

Inigo
Victor VI
Personal Text: Keep'em well oiled

Post by Inigo »

Incredibly natural and open sound! ;)
Inigo

Watanabehi
Victor II

Post by Watanabehi »

gramophoneshane wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 4:33 am Should this not be in the music section of the forum?
I just wanted to show how well two-door Credenza can reproduce Benny Goodman's sound. I used my hand-made susudake (smoked bamboo) fiber needle. It's not just music. It is about the combination of the instrument, the needle and the record. Thanks for your comment.
Hideki

JerryVan
Victor Monarch Special

Post by JerryVan »

Watanabehi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:01 pm
I just wanted to show how well two-door Credenza can reproduce Benny Goodman's sound. I used my hand-made susudake (smoked bamboo) fiber needle. It's not just music. It is about the combination of the instrument, the needle and the record. Thanks for your comment.
Hideki
I agree. It's about the machine. The music is only there to demonstrate the machine. Very nice Hideki. I only wish the Youtube videos could deliver the same "oomph" that the machine is capable of producing.

Watanabehi
Victor II

Post by Watanabehi »

JerryVan wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:18 pm
Watanabehi wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:01 pm
Hideki
I agree. It's about the machine. The music is only there to demonstrate the machine. Very nice Hideki. I only wish the Youtube videos could deliver the same "oomph" that the machine is capable of producing.
Thank you for your comment.

Hideki