Found: Horn Support Arm for a Pathé Cylinder Phonograph w/ Glass Horn

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here
colmike1
Victor III

Found: Horn Support Arm for a Pathé Cylinder Phonograph w/ Glass Horn

Post by colmike1 »

Would anyone have a spare support arm off of a Pathé Cylinder phonograph with a glass horn ( or detailed pics and measurements so I can have one made)? Please let me know. Thanks.
Mike Wohl
Attachments
IMG_20220326_164710602.jpg
IMG_20220326_164706640.jpg
IMG_20220326_164700560.jpg
IMG_20220326_164726007.jpg
Last edited by colmike1 on Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bruce
Victor III

Re: Wanted: Horn Support Arm for a Pathé Cylinder Phonograph w/ Glass Horn

Post by Bruce »

Mike

Here is a photo of the support arm you are looking for. There are different lengths so you will need to measure how long an arm you will need.
I watched Ebay (including Ebay France) for several years before finding a replacement for my Pathé.
IMG_2214.jpg
IMG_2214.jpg (99.85 KiB) Viewed 805 times
I hope you have better luck finding one. If not let me know and I can send more detailed photos and measurements for you.

Nice machine by the way and it will look spectacular with that lovely glass horn.

Bruce

colmike1
Victor III

Post by colmike1 »

Bruce wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:35 pm Mike

Here is a photo of the support arm you are looking for. There are different lengths so you will need to measure how long an arm you will need.
I watched Ebay (including Ebay France) for several years before finding a replacement for my Pathé.IMG_2214.jpg I hope you have better luck finding one. If not let me know and I can send more detailed photos and measurements for you.

Nice machine by the way and it will look spectacular with that lovely glass horn.

Bruce
Thank you Bruce. This helps put me on the right track to find or hand create a replacement part. I too fell in love with the horn, which is why I'm trying to get this machine back to its original Glory.
Mike Wohl

colmike1
Victor III

Post by colmike1 »

Thank you GeorgeDixon. I will measure the gap I currently have and see if this is approximately the right length. It definitely looks much better than anything I could ever create.
Mike Wohl

colmike1
Victor III

Re: Found: Horn Support Arm for a Pathé Cylinder Phonograph w/ Glass Horn

Post by colmike1 »

Thank you to my friends across the pond. That piece on eBay will finish this phonograph. I could not have done this without you guys!

Mike Wohl