Significance of two 78's

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
Bill Hey
Victor Jr

Significance of two 78's

Post by Bill Hey »

Hello again ... Only my second post. I hope I'm posting to the correct part of the forum. I have two excellent condition 78's that are allegedly (labeled as such) Casey Jone's fireman discussing the details of the now famous train wreck. I have zero knowledge relating to the significance/value/etc of theses records. I'm not at my home at the moment, but more detailed info on the record label/etc is easily available if needed. Any thoughts and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time and help ... Bill

Wolfe
Victor V

Re: Significance of two 78's

Post by Wolfe »

Sim Webb (Jones's fireman) was interviewed and recorded several times in the decades of his life following that wreck. If they are earlier 78's, they might some ave modest value.

Retrograde
Victor III

Post by Retrograde »

There was spam there, but it's gone. my comment was not aimed at Bill.
Last edited by Retrograde on Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bill Hey
Victor Jr

Post by Bill Hey »

No .. .Not SPAM. I'm just a new member of the forum trying to gather information. Thanks for that which has been shared. Take care .. Bill

Wolfe
Victor V

Post by Wolfe »

Bill Hey wrote:No .. .Not SPAM. I'm just a new member of the forum trying to gather information. Thanks for that which has been shared. Take care .. Bill
I think that was referring to another prior post that was deleted, maybe by a moderator. I had thought it was spam too, don't worry!