4 boxes of early 78s for $10

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
Jop Amberola 30
Victor Jr

Re: 4 boxes of early 78s for $10

Post by Jop Amberola 30 »

Last weekend some guys told me about an estate sale 2 miles from the house with old radios and Victrola stuff. Picked up another huge box of 78s for $10. Now my garage is literally half full for records in a month… and I could easily go years and not find anything. My luck is never that good. For some strange reason it’s been an awesome year for this stuff around here!

AmberolaAndy
Victor IV

Re: 4 boxes of early 78s for $10

Post by AmberolaAndy »

Jop Amberola 30 wrote: Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:54 am Last weekend some guys told me about an estate sale 2 miles from the house with old radios and Victrola stuff. Picked up another huge box of 78s for $10. Now my garage is literally half full for records in a month… and I could easily go years and not find anything. My luck is never that good. For some strange reason it’s been an awesome year for this stuff around here!
Same with cylinders with me this year. it’s only June and I know I got about 100-150 more cylinders this year thanks to Jerry and the one lady back in April! And managed to get titles I never thought I would and not to mention some brown wax records too.