Is anyone else a fan of this Podcast?

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
TAP
Victor Jr

Re: Is anyone else a fan of this Podcast?

Post by TAP »

his archive goes back seven years. I like the earlier ones better, particularly the 7 or 8 with Don Kent. I found his records and stories both first rate.

Allens Archive
Victor Jr

Post by Allens Archive »

VanEpsFan1914 wrote:[quote="Allens Archive" I hear enough political talk now days without them sabatoging their own music show.
Yes, I believe that is why on the Forum political discussions aren't permitted. I've seen this Forum outlast a number of others, and it certainly retains a lot more good civility. I recently left a forum that had a Philosophy, Religion, and Politics section. Good heavens, what a dumpster fire.

I tried listening to the podcast as well but quite honestly I am just not a big R. Crumb fan and tend to enjoy a little earlier style of music anyway.

With a username like "Allen's Archive" I should think you would have a lot of records to listen to at home![/quote]
I do have a blog called Allen`s Archive. Just google Allen`s Archive, there`s plenty of stuff you can download for free, although I`m pretty inactive on there right now.

AudioFeline
Victor II
Personal Text: Sounds good to me...

Post by AudioFeline »

Yes, I've listened to quite a few of these shows. Some fantastic music on it, which compensates for some of the banter. Overall, one of the best.