Confusion over a cylinder record

Discussions on Records, Recording, & Artists
Edisonfan
Victor V
Personal Text: Invention is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration

Confusion over a cylinder record

Post by Edisonfan »

Recently, I had a couple of viewers who were confused by my video [ Around the Christmas Tree] by the Indestructible Military band. Thinking it was about an actual indestructible band that went around a Christmas Tree? Not realizing it’s a song by a Military Band.

epigramophone
Victor Monarch Special
Personal Text: An analogue relic trapped in a digital world.

Re: Confusion over a cylinder record

Post by epigramophone »

Edisonfan wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:08 am Recently, I had a couple of viewers who were confused by my video [ Around the Christmas Tree] by the Indestructible Military band. Thinking it was about an actual indestructible band that went around a Christmas Tree? Not realizing it’s a song by a Military Band.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Attachments
band.jpg

Victor VI

Post by 52089 »

epigramophone wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:22 am
Edisonfan wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:08 am Recently, I had a couple of viewers who were confused by my video [ Around the Christmas Tree] by the Indestructible Military band. Thinking it was about an actual indestructible band that went around a Christmas Tree? Not realizing it’s a song by a Military Band.
I have one of those toys! It's my favorite thing to put up for Christmas. It's programmed to play a bunch of Christmas tunes by striking the bells on each figure.

(Double-click the video above or click this link to go to the video on YouTube.)

Edisonfan
Victor V
Personal Text: Invention is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration

Post by Edisonfan »

epigramophone wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 9:22 am
Too funny!