New Discord Server!

Post links to your phonograph-related site, YouTube channel, or other useful information here
1901victorco
Victor Jr
Personal Text: I am very interested in ragtime. Check out my YouTube channels Mark Ostermayer & Oh You Rag!

New Discord Server!

Post by 1901victorco »

Me & some friends have put together a new server on Discord for 78rpm records, cylinders, phonographs, & related discussion. Feel free to join with this link: https://discord.gg/ct2X2SVJQP

About the server: Storyville is a fledgling, yet active community of 78 RPM record collectors and antique music lovers. We aim to provide a space where a desire to learn can be cultivated alongside the joys of being around like-minded people. Here you can share anything you desire relating to antique music and not feel out of place or ignored. Phonographs, sheet music, any new discoveries, or acquisitions, or even if you just want to post a collection vanity photo - we are here for you. Amenities also include some designated off-topic areas that should cover most social necessities for a community. And community is what we hope you'll find here. Discourse, banter, friendship, knowledge... a memory or two.

1901victorco
Victor Jr
Personal Text: I am very interested in ragtime. Check out my YouTube channels Mark Ostermayer & Oh You Rag!

Re: New Discord Server!

Post by 1901victorco »

For those who haven’t heard of discord, it is a message board/online chat service that can be used either in browser or a downloaded application. Sign up is quick, simple, and easy, so we hope to see collectors of all ages join us in our community.