Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Victor III
- Posts: 695
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:41 pm
- Personal Text: HORNS ROLLED & STRAIGHTENED, Herzog Handles
- Location: New England
Hi, Here is a really nice Columbia Smooth Oak Horn. It is 21.5" diameter with some beautiful grain on many of the panels. There is one small chip about ½" long as seen on the interior bell picture. It is the standard screw in Columbia end with the little bit later elbow. I can sell the horn without the elbow for $850 plus shipping. or with the elbow for $950 Please PM. Call. Text or email to purchase or questions. Thanks. John Duffy 860-966-2827
Last edited by Ripduf1 on Sun Sep 19, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Horns rolled and straightened
- Victor II
- Posts: 316
- Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:14 pm
- Victor Monarch Special
- Posts: 7867
- Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:25 am
- Personal Text: Stop for a visit when in Oregon.
- Location: Albany, Oregon
Does that elbow go with the very last of the Columbia horn models?
- Victor O
- Posts: 65
- Joined: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:33 am
Yes it does Jerry. Best Regards from NZ Markie