FOR SALE: PRE DOG VICTOR E FRONT MOUNT - $700

Buy, sell, or trade your phonograph-related items here [except music]
PHONOMIKE
Victor III

FOR SALE: PRE DOG VICTOR E FRONT MOUNT - $700

Post by PHONOMIKE »

Another machine as I shrink my collection. I'm selling this complete Victor E.

This is a complete machine. An early version with the plunger style brake. The turntable felt has been replaced and the record hold down is a reproduction. Crank appears to be original. Has an all black horn and anodized bracket. Horn has some bumps and bruises as seen in the pictures but overall not bad. Case is in good condition with the odd scratch. Has the early bevel drive 2 spring motor. The motor is strong and will play thru a record with plenty to spare. I don't have any old 7" records to get a good sound on it and bigger 10" records rub on the brake and speed control. I did play a 7" little wonder record on it and it played fine with no issues. The motor has the typical governor sound from these older motors otherwise all else is good. Long throat reproducer appears good with the rubber gasket still soft. Brake and speed control work fine. Overall a nice early machine for your collection.

Asking $700. I can bring to the Midwest show next month which I would prefer to but will consider shipping.

Message me with questions, more pictures or to buy.

Mike
Attachments
E10.jpg
E9.jpg
E1.jpg
E7.jpg
E3.jpg
E4.jpg
E5.jpg
E6.jpg
E2.jpg
E8.jpg